Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 unpeeled Potatoes
- ¼ cup of milk
- 100 grams tuna
- 2 tbsp. ACADO™ Avocado oil
- 50 grams Emerald grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 50 grams fried onion
- 1. Place 4 unpeeled potatoes in a pot with water, add salt and cook until it becomes tender.
- 2. Take the potatoes from the pot and place on a tray to cool. Split potatoes in half, remove the pulp and place in the bowl.
- 3. Until the pulp treads set, mix ¼ cup of milk, 100 gr. tuna, 2 tablespoons ACADO™ Avocado oil, Emerald grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- 4. Pre heat the oven to 150 degrees, stuff potatoes with the mixture and place it on a baking sheet. Add the remaining cheese on the top and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5. Sprinkle chopped parsley and fried onion with ACADO™ Avocado oil!