- 2 Tbsp. ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger (grated)
- Chicken breasts (dices)
- 6 Tbsp. Chicken broth
- 3 Pieces of Scallions (chopped)
- 180 gm. Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Sugar
- ½ Tbsp. Salt
- 1. Add an ACADO™ Avocado Oil in a skillet and keep it on medium flame.
- 2. Fry chopped garlic and grated ginger in the skillet until it becomes golden brown. Now, add diced chicken breasts, sugar and salt in it.
- 3. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the skillet and keep it separately. Now add chicken broth and let it boil. After this, add cilantro in the broth mixture.
- 4. Again add the broth and boil it for few minutes, and add chicken pieces and finely chopped scallions.
- Enjoy the hot and nice Thai Soup.