- ACADO™ Oil
- 18 tortillas
- 2 breasts of chicken, cooked and boneless
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 chipotle peppers which had been marinated, chopped
- Green sauce or red, to taste
- ½ litre of sour cream
- Lettuce, chopped
- tomatoes, in slices
- Avocado, in slices
- 1 - Heat some ACADO™ oil in a pan. Add onions, diced tomatoes and the chipotle peppers.
- 2 - Heat until the liquid of the tomatoes has been reduced. Crumble the chicken and add it to the pan.
- 3 - Season with salt to taste. Stir well to combine all ingredients. Remove from the fire.
- 4 - In a dish bend the tortillas and close it with a toothpick.
- 5 - Put ACADO™ oil in a pan and fry the tacos until they are golden brown.
- 6 - Serve on a bed of lettuce, tomatoes and avocado, with salsa and cream.