Spaghetti with Parmesan and Bacon
- 2 Tb ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 500 gm Spaghetti
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2 Garlic cloves (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup tiny peas thawed
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tb Parsley (Chopped)
- 1. Cook spaghetti as per the package directions. Cook bacon until crispy and split them into pieces.
- 2. In a saucepan, add ACADO™ Avocado oil and let it get warmly heated. Meanwhile, combine milk, salt, pepper, and eggs.
- 3. Now add garlic, milk combination, spaghetti pasta, and peas.
- 4. Cook and stir the mixture. Lastly add bacon and parmesan cheese; stir to combine.
- Garnish the delicious dish with parsley.