Spaghetti with mussels chilli and garlic
- 1.5 kg mussels bearded and washed
- 150 ml ACADO™ Avocado Garlic infused oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped/ minced
- 3 chillies chopped
- 1. Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente, drain and set it aside.
- 2. In a shallow pan heat ACADO™ Avocado garlic infused oil, fry garlic cloves and chillies.
- 3. Add the mussels and stir well leaving it to simmer until the shells open.
- 4. Stir in spaghetti to the pan. Add some parsley for flavor and Enjoy!