Shrimp salad with avocado
- 185 grams of shrimp, peeled and cooked
- 2 tablespoons of diced chives
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 avocados, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon of ACADO™ oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Jalapenos of red pepper roasted to decorate
- Leaves of lettuce
- 1 - Mix in a bowl the shrimp, green onions, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Season with salt.
- 2 - Divide the salad of shrimp between the halves of avocado and spray it with ACADO™ oil.
- 3 - Sprinkle the leaves of lettuce with paprika and placed them on the halves of avocado.
- 4 - Garnish with the jalapeños of bell peppers.