Salmon with Thyme on bed of spinach
- 1 kg Salmon (Cut into four equal parts)
- 1 Lemon
- 6-7 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Rock Salt and black paper
- 2 Tablespoon ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 1 Small Onion, diced
- 8 Cups fresh spinach
- Saucer (Optional)
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C. Spread the ACADO™ Avocado oil, Lemon, freshly ground black pepper, rock salt and fresh thyme on each salmon for presentation.
- 2. Now use ovenproof dish for adding fillets and bake for 16 min at 180 ° C in oven.
- 3. Now take frying pan and add ACADO™ avocado oil and heat the pan. once the pan is hot, add onion and cook until it becomes translucent golden. Add fresh spinach, salt and pepper. Leave it to simmer for 6 minutes.
- 4. Take one bowl and make a bed with the spinach, spread the salmon on the spinach. Now serve with a few slices of lemon and enjoy.
Tip: For spicy taste you can use saucer.