- 1 kg Rosemary
- 2 egg white
- 100 gms ground bread
- 50 gms shrimp powder
- Mole paste
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- ACADO Avocado oil
- 2 diced cooked potatoes
- Wash and cook rosemary and add 2 egg white and whisk it until stiff and then add the yolks.
- Add ground bread and shrimp powder and mix it.
- Heat a little ACADO Avocado oil in a pan and fry the shrimp mixture till it browns a little.
- Now add all the mixtures and heat mole paste and chicken broth until it becomes thick.
- Add the rosemary along with 2 diced cooked potatoes, and serve it hot to your guests.