Roasted potatoes in mushroom sauce
- ½ kg potatoes
- 1 ½ tablespoon ACADO Garlic Infused oil
- 350 gm of white Mushrooms
- 30 gm unsalted butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 cup liquid cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C
- On a rimmed baking sheet toss the potatoes with a little ACADO avocado Garlic Infused oil and cover each with foil. Bake for about 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- For the mushroom sauce add 30 gr. unsalted butter, 1 ½ tablespoon ACADO avocado oil in a hot pan. Once hot add ¼ cup finely chopped shallots, 1 clove crushed garlic, 350 gm of chopped white mushrooms and 2 sliced Portobello mushrooms. Now add a tablespoon of chicken broth fry a little and leave the mixture. Add ¼ cup of white wine and 1 cup liquid cream. Lastly add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Sprinkle some chopped dill on top of these for even more flavor. When you are ready to serve potatoes, cut in half and cover it with the mushroom sauce on plate.
- Accompany this delicious recipe with a white fish and vegetables!
Note: There are many varieties of mushrooms, you can make a mixture of your favorites and add them to the recipe!