Roasted Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 1 6 lb. Whole Chicken, washed and patted dry
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Whole Head of Garlic, cut in half
- 1 Lemon, halved
- 1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced into thick slices
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Drizzle some ACADO Avocado Lime infused in a large roasting dish and add whole garlic cloves, rosemary, salt and pepper and drizzle a bit more ACADO Avocado oil, toss everything together and keep this mixture aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, fresh chopped rosemary, garlic and salt and pepper. Fill the chicken with half of the garlic, a branch of fresh rosemary and thinly sliced 2 lemons. Tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- In a special container dish, place the chicken on the top. Add 250 ml water and bake for about 1 hour and 40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees or until chicken is tender and juicy.