Roasted beets with orange and mint salad
- 1 Beet – peeled and sliced
- ACADO™ Avocado oil
- 2 medium oranges
- Goat cheese
- Handful of mint leaves,
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- 2. Place on a special ovenproof dish and add two tablespoons of ACADO™ Avocado oil and add salt and pepper. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the beetroot is cooked. Set aside to cool.
- 3. Peel and cut oranges into thin slices and place around the plate with beets.
- 4. Now add add small pieces of goat cheese and mint leaves. Add some ACADO™ Avocado oil, with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5. You can add an extra touch to the dish by adding slices of tangerine and other citrus fruits such as grapefruit.