Roasted beet and avocado sandwich
- 1 or 2 beets
- 1 Avocado
- 2 tbsp. ACADO™ Avocado oil
- Rock salt
- ground pepper
- Rye bread
- Goat cheese
- 1. Peel and cut the beet into small cubes and place it on oven. Add two tablespoons of ACADO™ Avocado oil, rock salt and ground pepper.
- 2. Now bake it at 200º c for 35 minutes or until the beet juice is ready.
- 3. Toast the slices of rye bread and add a thin layer of goat cheese, followed by roasted beets, sliced avocado and arugula.
- 4. Cut the sandwich in triangle and enjoy.