Baby Spinach Avocados and Pumpkin Seed Salad
- 10 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and ready to use
- 1/2 cup green pumpkin seeds
- 2 (small to medium-sized) avocados
- 2 tablespoons ACADO™oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 - Put the spinach leaves and pumpkin seeds into a large salad bowl.
- 2 - Halve the avocados and then remove the stones. Spoon out the flesh over the salad leaves and pumpkin seeds.
- 3 - Mix the ACADO™oil, lime juice and zest in a small bowl. Add the salt and whisk to emulsify.
- 4 - Pour the dressing over the salad, and then gently toss everything together using your hands. Take care not to mush the avocado pieces.