- 2 poblano peppers
- 4 green tomatoes
- 2 Serrano peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 4 medium-sized garlic
- 1 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 medium pope
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8-10 grams precooked corn pozole
- 6 cups broth of vegetables
- 2 tablespoons of ACADO™ Oil
- 1 - On the stove, roast the skin Until the Poblano Chiles turns completely black.
- 2 - Place inside a plastic bag and leave for about 5 minutes. Wash under the stream of cold water.
- 3 - Cut to pepper in small cubes. Cut the other Chile Poblano in big pieces.
- 4 - On a pan, roast greens tomatoes until they are completely burned. Let it cool.
- 5 - In the glass of a blender place the Chile Poblano cut into large pieces, tomatoes, green peppers Serrano and the ½ cup of water.
- 6 - Alicuya up to get a sauce. Reserve. .
- 7 - Chop the onion thinly it and the garlic. Peel and chop it in cubes, about a centimeter approximately, the sweet potatoes and the Pope.
- 8 - Rinse Corn Pozolero.
- 9 - In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoons of ACADO™ Oil.
- 10 - Fry the onion and garlic until this translucent. Add the sweet potatoes and the Pope, fry for 5 minutes constantly moving. Add the green sauce, flour, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix very well. Add the corn and the broth. Let it simmer for 50-60 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and corn. .