- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Bowl of small bits of ham
- 2 Cheese cubes (grated)
- 2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and Pepper
- ACADO™ Avocado oil
- Coriander leaves
- 1. Boil potatoes in a sufficient amount of water until they are soft and then mash it until pureeing.
- 2. Now add the cheese, small bits of ham, flour, pepper and salt. Now mix it very well. Keep the mixture aside for 10 minutes.
- 3. After this, heat the pan on small flame and add ACADO™ Avocado Oil in it. Now take a small mixture from the potato mixture and shape it into a flat patty for medium thickness.
- 4. Shallow fry the pancakes from both the sides until it becomes golden brown and crispy which might take 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Garnish potato pancakes with coriander leaves and serve it immediately.