- 1 pizza crusts or 1 large pita bread
- 2-3 tomato
- 1 garlic clove, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup onion, sliced
- Chili powder, pepper and salt for taste
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 avocado
- ACADO Oil
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Start preparing dough by rolling the dough with ACADO oil.
- Then place tomato, avocado, onion, coriander leaves, salt, chili powder and pepper to taste.
- Cover all the ingredients including mozzarella cheese and avocado.
- Put the pizza in preheated oven at 200 ° C oven and bake for 20 minutes or until everything is golden.
- Lastly remove it from oven and serve topped with coriander leaves.