Pepper Omelet with ham and avocado
- Avocado Oil ( ACADO™)-1Tbsp
- Red and green peppers-2
- 1 - Heat Avocado Oil ( ACADO™) in a pan then add onions, then add a little garlic, red and green pepper ; and bits of chopped ham and after it cooks for a few minutes keep it aside .
- 2 - After that heat ACADO™ Oil in the same pan and add the previously beaten eggs .
- 3 - After 2 minutes lower the heat , sprinkle grated cheese over the omelette , add the pepper and ham mixture , fold it so that the vegetables are covered.
- 4 - Sprinkle a little cheese on the outside , cover and leave a few minutes .
- 5 - To serve put slices of avocado on the omelette !