- 400 g of ground beef
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 290 g of tomato puree
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 400 g of Spaghetti
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup oil ACADO™ Oil
- parmesan cheese
- 1 - Chop the garlic and cook in ACADO™ Oil till it has been softened . Take care not to burn.
- 2 - Add ground beef and saute over high heat until it has lost its red color. Separated into small pieces.
- 3 - Add the tomato puree , salt, pepper and water. Mix and simmer ( partially covered ) for 30 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir occasionally.
- 4 - 10 minutes before you finish cooking the sauce , cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5 - Once cooked , do not wring use tweezers to pass directly to the dishes so bring along some water, which gives the dish more flavor and juice.
- 6 - Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta, add the sauce over the cheese and sprinkle more cheese