Papaya Avocado Salad
- 2 avocados, semi-ripe
- 2 papayas, not too soft
- 3 limes
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons ACADO™oil
- 2 scallions, white part only, cut thin on the bias
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 - Peel and pit the avocados and slice the flesh into 10 wedges.
- 2 - Peel and seed the papaya and slice the flesh into 12 wedges.
- 3 - Juice the limes into a non-reactive bowl, add red onion and ginger to bloom for 5 minutes.
- 4 - Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss.
- 5 - Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately.