- 1 tablespoon of ACADO™ Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 bell peppers green small deveined and cut into chunks
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 red pepper medium roasted, cut into large chunks
- 2 small potatoes cooked, cut into cubes 15 mm
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 - Heat 2 teaspoons of ACADO™ Oil in a non-stick pan to medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir for about 5 minutes. Add the green bell peppers and the tomatoes and stir for 3 minutes.
- 2 - Add the red pepper and salt.
- 3 - Cover the pan and fry, moving it often until the vegetables are soft for about 10 minutes. If they start to stick, add a little bit of water.
- 4 - Sprinkle ACADO™ Oil on a big non-stick pan and heat it.
- 5 - Beat the eggs, pour in the pan and cook without removing it, until it starts to thicken slightly on the edge.
- 6 - From the edge with a spatula lift the part of the mixture of egg to perfection so that the raw part flow underneath.
- 7 - Cook until the centre is soft but not viscous for about 3 minutes. Pass the omelet to a plate and cover it with the mixture of vegetables.