- 1 L Chicken broth or vegetables
- 150 gr white Mushrooms
- 150 gr Portobello Mushrooms
- Medium onion
- ACADO™ Avocado oil
- 300 gr rice
- 90 gr of butter
- 125 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley
- 1. In a saucepan, warm the broth over low heat.
- 2. Clean mushrooms. Peel and chop onion in medium pieces.
- 3. In a skillet add some ACADO™ Avocado oil and set it over medium heat. Once hot, add the onion. When onion begins to brown, add the mushrooms and sauté mushrooms for a few minutes, add salt and pepper to taste. When you see that the ingredients are tender, pour rice and leave it to cook for couple of minutes. Keep stirring to prevent sticking.
- 4. Gradually add the broth (two cups) and let it consume to simmer. The rice should be tender and creamy.
- 5. Turn off the heat when the rice is cooked and butter and grated Parmesan cheese, stir all the ingredients to mix. Serve and add some chopped parsley on top.