- Avocado Oil (ACADO™) 3 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves, Chopped - 2
- Onion, Chopped - 2
- White wine - 2Tbsp
- Tomato sauce
- Ground beef
- Chicken broth
- 1 - In a skillet add 1Tbsp ACADO™ Oil then add garlic and then add 2 chopped onions and bell peppers
- 2 - After a little while add white wine, tomato sauce and oregano.
- 3 - In another frying pan add ACADO™ oil and fry ground beef meatballs. Add the sauce in pan and simmer a while to grab the flavor of the sauce.
- 4 - Finally chicken broth is added and delicious meatballs are ready to eat!!