CHICKEN KEBABS WITH AVOCADO OIL & LEMON
- 300gm - Minced chicken
- 2 tsps. - Chopped Chinese parsley
- 5 to 6 - Chopped mint leaves
- 1 - Egg
- 150gm - Bread crumbs
- 1 - Chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp. - Cumin powder
- 1 tsp. - Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. - ACADO™oil
- Salt- to taste
- 1 - Add all of the ingredients together with the chicken in a bowl, and mix well.
- 2 - Allow the mixture to marinate in the fridge for 2-8 hours. Take it out 30 minutes before grilling to allow the chicken to come to room temperature.
- 3 - Press the minced chicken onto skewers and brush with ACADO™oil gently.
- 4 - Grill on high heat (lowering to medium-high if needed), until golden brown and cooked through, turning skewers occasionally.
- 5 - Transfer skewers to a platter and serve on top of grilled onions, bell peppers and lemon wedges.