- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 to 3 chopped serrano chiles
- 3/4 cup torn cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 3 diced avocados
- 1 medium diced tomato
- 1 - Pile chopped onion, chopped serrano chiles, torn cilantro and a big pinch of kosher salt on a cutting board.
- 2 - Chop, then mash into a paste with the flat side of a large knife.
- 2 - Transfer to a bowl, add thw diced avocados and mash with a wooden spoon until combined but still chunky.
- 3 - Stir in diced tomato and season with salt. Top with more tomato, cilantro and onion.