Grilled Shrimp Tacos
- 300 grm Shrimp (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
- ¼ Avocado (chopped)
- ½ Tomatoes cut into small squares
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- 10-12 piece flour tortillas
- Black sesame seeds (for presentation)
- 1 tbsp. ACADO™ Avocado oil
- 1. Grill shrimp on medium heat with ACADO™ Avocado Oil, cook until shrimp are cooked then add salt and pepper on it. Chop shrimp into square.
- 2. On medium heat cook the flour tortillas from both side. Fold tortillas and make a taco shell. Fill the tortillas with shrimp, tomatoes, avocado, onion in it and spread the seeds for presentation. Serve it.
- Enjoy the delicious Grilled Shrimp Tacos.