Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- 1 Pound of washed prawns
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- Salt and Chives
- Short bamboo skewers (to be soaked in water for 30 mins)
- 1. Preheat the grill with skewers and bamboo sticks for 10 minutes. And while the grill is heating thread the skewers with shrimp.
- 2. Brush the shrimp with ACADO™ Avocado Oil and sprinkle it with salt.
- 3. Arrange skewers and grill over the shrimps for about 2 mins on each side.
- 4. On other side, add butter and garlic paste together in a pan for heating.
- 5. As soon as the shrimp gets ready, place it in a serving dish and drizzle it with melted garlic butter. Sprinkle the chives on it to serve.