Goat Cheese Avocado Truffle
- 2 avocado’s (ready to eat, but still firm)
- For the coating:
- 100 gr. nuts (pistachio and almonds)
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Sushi vinegar
- For the filling:
- 100 gr. goat cheese
- 1. In a food processor, process nuts, chili and lime zest until they have broken down and the mixture resembles a rough crumble.
- 2. Cut the avocado’s (horizontally) in halve, peel the skin, remove the pit and rub the skin with sushi vinegar.
- 3. Fill the avocado halves with the goat cheese and put them back together.
- 4. Place the ground coating on a flat plate and drench the peeled and stuffed avocado’s in the coating, carefully turning it to cover its whole surface.
- 5. Your avocado truffles are now ready to be served.