- ACADO™ oil 2 cups of water
- 40 grams of guajillo chili
- 1 roasted tomato
- onion 1/4 against 1 garlic
- Corn Tortillas
- Fresh cheese
- Boil guajillo chilies in hot water for 20 minutes.
- Blend roasted tomato, onion and garlic together until soft.
- Strain the mixture and put it in a pan over low heat for seasoning.
- Preheat ACADO™ oil in another pan.
- Put tortillas one by one in the pan and soak it for 10-12 seconds (don’t fry them just soak them)
- Then put it on a plate filled with cheese.
They are a delight when served with lettuce, pieces of carrots, cooked potatoes and garnished with little grated cheese.