Easy Classic Fiesta Guacamole
- 3 large ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled (they have to be ripe!)
- 1 large or 2 small limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 a small onion, diced (a red onion)
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded + chopped (leave some of the seeds in for a little heat)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or more to your liking)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1. Add the avocado halves to a medium size mixing bowl.
- 2. Squeeze the lime juice over the avocados and toss well to coat.
- 3. Add the cumin. Now grab a fork and lightly mash the avocados.
- 4. Next fold in the diced onion, chopped jalapeño, grape tomatoes, cilantro and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 5. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if desired. Grab some chips and dig in!