Cumin Rice with Avocado
- 2 ¼ Cup water
- 1 Cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 2 Teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- ¾ Teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/3 Cup picante sauce
- 1. In a large saucepan boil the water.
- 2. Add butter, bouillon, cumin and butter. Stir well on a high flame until the butter is melted.
- 3. Now add rice and reduce the flame. Cover and simmer the until the rice gets tender.
- 4. Stir in picante sauce and heat it and mix the avocado and onion slices just before serving.