- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons ACADO™ Oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1 - Pound chicken breasts if they are too thick. Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- 2 - Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Mix the flour and paprika in a small bowl, and coat the chicken pieces.
- 3 - Heat the ACADO™ oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until browned on all sides.
- 4 - Add the wine and bouillon. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 5 - Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter. Blend the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet.
- 6 - Cook, stirring until thickened, and pour over the chicken. Serve warm.