Cheesy Quinoa And Broccoli Patties
- ½ Cup quinoa
- 5 Large broccoli florets
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper and Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Coriander leaves
- 4 Tablespoon of Tomato ketchup
- 1. Boil quinoa and broccoli with water for 10-15 minutes on a medium flame until both become soft.
- 2. Add both of these in a bowl and let it cool. On other side, sauté diced onion until its soft and translucent. Now dice cooked broccoli into small pieces.
- 3. Now in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients with pepper and salt, leaving the egg until the end. Mix the mixture well and make a ball out of the mixture, and squash it down a little bit.
- 4. Add ACADO™ Avocado Oil in a frying pan and heat it on medium flame. Now put the patties for 4-5 minutes until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- 5. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it with tomato ketchup.