Burritos Rib Eye
- 1 large bunch of shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 560 grams of steak of rib eye
- salt of grain and black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dehydrated oregano
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- ACADO oil
- Homemade flour
- Guacamole, to taste
- 1 - Heat the grill to high temperature. Keep mushrooms until they are well sealed.
- 2 - Take away from the fire and keep them hot.
- 3 - Later season the steaks with salt, pepper, oregano, and paprika. Apply with brush a bit of ACADO™ oil and grill it on the grid preheated for 5 minutes, and turn them every minute, or until they are ready to your taste. Keep it in a dish.
- 4 - Put tortillas in a clean surface and smear it with guacamole, to taste.
- 5 - Cut the steaks in thin strips, combine it with roasted mushrooms and divide them between the tortillas.
- 6 - Spray it with a bit of ACADO™ oil and wrap it. Ready To Eat!