Brussel sprouts with mushrooms
- 125 grams Brussel sprouts
- Garlic clove
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 2 tsp. ACADO™ Avocado oil
- White wine
- Black pepper
- 1. Wash sprouts. Remove the damaged outer leaves and leave them in boiling water for less than 1 minute. Then cool it.
- 2. Cut in half leaving the smallest. Peel and chop a clove of garlic.
- 3. Thoroughly clean mushrooms and heat 2 teaspoons ACADO™ Avocado oil in a skillet and add garlic. Once the garlic browns and add the cabbage and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Stir in mushrooms and then add a little white wine.
- 5. Season with black pepper, thyme and salt.