Brie Cheese and Tomato sandwich
- 2 Tb ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 1 Baguette (Sliced)
- ½ Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (Crushed)
- 1 tin of canned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. salt, pepper, herbs
- 1 Piece of brie cheese
- 1. First, cut a baguette into slices of 3 cm.
- 2. In a saucepan, add ACADO™ Avocado oil till it warms.
- 3. Now, add onion in it, let the onion become golden brown, then add garlic and tomatoes, stir the mixture well.
- 4. Add salt, pepper and herbs in the mixture.
- 5. Now spread the tomato mixture on baguette slices and place a piece of brie cheese on it.
- 6. Lastly, bake stuffed sliced baguette for 6 minutes.
- Enjoy hot and delicious Brie Cheese and Tomato sandwich.