- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon ACADO™ Avocado Oil
- 1. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Mix it. In another bowl take mashed bananas, milk and ACADO™ Avocado Oil and mix it well.
- 2. Now, combine both the mixture and stir well until it becomes slightly lumpy.
- 3. Keep a griddle pan on medium heating after lightly coating it with an oil. Pour or scoop the batter on a griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes become golden brown on both sides.