Bacon and Avocado sandwich
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 85 grams of cheese mozzarella
- ½ sliced avocado
- 1 to 2 slices of bacon
- Sliced ??tomatoes
- 2 leaves of basil
- Butter, for dabbing
- 1 - Spread butter on each bread. Cut the cheese mozzarella in slices and keep it on a slice of bread.
- 2 - Add the avocado, the bacon, the ??tomato and basil. Cover with the other slice of bread.
- 3 - Heat the pan to high temperature and add the sandwich.
- 4 - Cover with a lid and heat it for 5 minutes or until golden at the bottom. Carefully flip it, turn down the heat it for few more minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden on both sides
- 5 - Bon Appetit!