- 200g cooked chickpeas (drained)
- 1 avocado
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon ACADO™ lemon infused oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small handful of fresh cilantro (washed and disinfected)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon chipotle sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender with ACADO™ lemon infused oil.
- 2. Put them for a few minutes until you get a smooth mixture.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper and add ground cumin.
- 4. Serve and sprinkle some sesame seeds and cilantro on top.
- 5. Enjoy it with vegetables or tortilla chips.