Avocado, the healthiest fruit is now a source of the healthiest cooking oil.
Introducing the world’s largest selling brand of Avocado Oil. From the region of the world’s best avocados, Michoacán in Mexico comes a cooking oil with the highest level of monounsaturated fats. Rich in Vitamin B6 and folic acid, it is laden with antioxidants associated with slowing down aging. The highest smoke point of all cooking oils – 525F ensures that it will not release toxins and free radicals in the food, even when cooked at high temperatures - ultimate for frying food. It reduces cholesterol and sugar levels, making it great for cardiovascular health.
So, listen to your heart and tell yourself you need to buy it for your family’s health. It’s not whether you can afford to but can you afford not to?
The Ultimate Cooking Oil
Avacado Oil is a gastronome’s godsend.
- HIGHEST SMOKE POINT
- The highest flash point - a fiery 525° F- of any oil! This high heat cooking oil makes for great searing properties without releasing toxins and free radicals.
- VERSATILE OIL
- This oil is an all-rounder. It has a range to it when it comes to cooking method - it can be used to stir-fry, bake and roast. it can also be used in marinades and salads.
- BUTTERY TEXTURE
- Avocado Oil’s creamy and velvety consistency augments the flavors. The inherent flavor is light. It can also be drizzeled over homemade pizza and bread.
Ideal for maintaning your body as a well-oiled machine, avocado oil is extremely wholesome.
- THE GOOD FATS
- Laden with monounsaturated fats, they help reduce LDL cholestrol and promote cardiovascular health. It aids you to prevail over high B.P.
- VIGOROUS VITAMINS
- Vitamin A, E and D and beta-sitosterol and ingredients.
- Avocado Oil is imbued with moisturizing properties. Since it is rich with vitamin E, it rejuvenates dry skin.
- BUTTER SUBSTITUTE
- It can be used as a healthy or vegan alternative for butter, shortening, mayonnaise, sour cream and the likes.