Lemon Avocado Oil Marinated Flank Steak with Avocado Chimichurri Sauce
- As needed Flank Steak
- 1 cup lemon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 lbs. flank steak
- As needed Avocado Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 roasted poblano peppers, peeled and seeded
- 2 ripe, Fresh Avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup ACADO™ oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- As needed salt & pepper to taste
Avocado Chimichurri Sauce
- In a blender combine all ingredients except the oil.
- While blender is on, slowly add oil. Reserve until needed and serve with grilled flank steak.
- Flank Steak
- 1 - In a large mixing bowl combine oil, lemon juice and cilantro. Add flank steak and marinate overnight.
- 2 - Grill Steaks to desired temperature and serve with the Chimichurri sauce.
- 3 - Begin preparation the day before to marinate the flank steak.
- Serve with a green salad or sliced heirloom tomatoes. Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly