Fettuccine with chicken and mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons ACADO™ oil
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Avocado Cream Sauce
- 1 - Heat ACADO™ oil in a skillet. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until tender and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan, let it rest for a couple of minutes, then slice into small strips and set aside.
- 2 - Add the mushrooms and garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Sprinkle with flour, stir it quickly. Stir in the broth and milk.
- 3 - Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, until mixture thickens- stirring occasionally. Stir in cheeses and pepper.
- 4 - Return the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes, until chicken warms up.
- 5 - Serve fettuccine in four plates. Top with chicken and sauce. Garnish with parsley.