Cheesecake Factory’s Avocado Egg Rolls
- 1/4 cup ACADO™ oil
- 3 -4teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon tamarind pulp
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pinch powdered saffron
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Egg rolls
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 - Whisk together the lime juice, ACADO™ oil, salt, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic, brown sugar, and chipotle in a pie plate.
- 2 - Add the pieces of chicken and toss to coat.
- 3 - Cover the plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to an hour), stirring and turning the chicken once at the halfway point as it marinates.
- 4 - Set a grill pan over medium to medium-high heat.
- 5 - While it’s heating up, thread the chicken onto skewers (throw away any remaining marinade).
- 6 - Transfer the kebabs to the grill pan, and cook, turning every few minutes so all sides are browned, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 F.
- 7 - Transfer the kebabs to a plate, tent with foil to keep warm, and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- 8 - Meanwhile, make the avocado sauce: Split the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and add to the bowl of a food processor along with the yogurt, garlic, and lime juice. Process until the sauce is smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- 9 - Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- 10 - Sprinkle the kebabs with the minced parsley to garnish, and serve with the avocado sauce for dipping.